Distributable, encryption, automatic messaging, ecosystem-ready
Advanced smart contract language, object oriented, complex multi-party business logic, self-execution
Developer tools, API generation,
DevOps, automated upshifts
Industry-specific process blueprints, communication standards, integration
offers key features for
Multi-partynative, independent of any DLT
Multi-party orchestration and authorization natively built into the NOUMENA Protocol Language. Context- and trigger-dependent execution and messaging.
Traceabilitynative, integrated in NOUMENA operating system
Automatic out-of-the box logs of all states of the systems, as well as changes to underlying smart protocols. Automated back tracing and generation of audit trails.
Data protectionnative, core design of NOUMENA Protocol Language
Full protection of all data through advanced encryption. Sensitive data embedded in multiparty protocols, enforcing strict need-to-know principle and full access history.
Reporting and analyticsnative, core NOUMENA tool kit
Extensive toolkit allowing for easily accessible and mutually agreed or shared data along with rapid generation of valuable and trustful analytics and reporting.
Key advantages of developing
software with the NOUMENA
Significantly faster backend prototyping and MVP
- NOUMENA Protocol Language (“NPL”) and tooling allow for significantly accelerated backend prototyping and MVP development
- NPL as one of the most advanced business process modelling languages allows to rapidly verify and falsify hypotheses in very short cycle times based on runnable code
- Agile development, supported by UI scaffolding and automated DevOps
50-90% end-to-end process automation
- Through systematic end-to-end process formalization in NPL, structured processes are strongly standardized and automated
- Full specification in NPL of end-to-end processes significantly reduces operational risk, e.g. through clear and traceable access rights, permissions, prohibitions as well as associated logging
Industry-specific libraries and interfaces
- NOUMENA libraries offer industry-specific process templates, allowing for acceleration of standard setting and cross-industry collaboration
- Rapidly expanding integration layer for standard business applications and industry specific messaging protocols, e.g. EDIFACT or SWIFT